Aussie Divers Pro Platinum IDC Package
So, what is different, and what is special about the Pro Platinum Package from Aussie Divers, well there is not just one thing, because there is a range of intangible benefits as well as core extra’s that will see you become a sought after scuba diving professional.
The first core benefit is the 25 Instructor Certifications, once you have those, you can certify as a PADI (MSDT) Master Scuba Diver Trainer, it’s the next level up after Instructor in the PADI system. MSDT’s are far more likely to be employed than just straight up instructors because it’s far more likely that you have invested time and energy beyond your IDC to learn the skills and specialties that keep divers returning to your shop or dive center, and repeat business is what scuba diving is all about.
MSDT’s are far more likely to be employed than just straight up instructors
With the Platinum package we ensure you get 25 certifications PLUS, 5 instructor specialties (not including the free one, Nitrox, O2 Provider). You will be team teaching with our awesome Aussie Divers instructors who are some of the best in Thailand. All of our instructors who will be team teaching have thousands of dives as PADI instructors and will be polish on any rough edges you have when it comes to teaching in a real life environment with customers, students and Divemasters.
There is absolutely no better way to learn than team teaching, be confident when you step out on your own to teach courses and lead dives because you’ve seen how the real pro’s do it, this is how we have made Aussie Divers the most popular dive center in Phuket and how we ensure customers are always safe, happy and willing to do some more diving with us!
You will likely get to team teach a wide range of courses including PADI Discover Scuba Diving, PADI Scuba Diver Courses, PADI Open Water Courses, PADI Advanced Open Water Courses, PADI Specialty Courses (to your rating) and PADI Rescue Courses.
Pick Five Instructor Specialties At No Extra Cost
Don’t forget the five extra instructor specialties are included in the Platinum package cost, so pick five and you get to do them after you pass your IE, which provides a few very nice relaxing days out diving in beautiful Phuket after your IDC.
- Deep Diver
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Underwater Navigation
- Night Diver
- Search and Recovery
- Wreck Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
Many people don’t know that there is no actual boat diving during your IDC, it’s mostly classroom, beach and pool training, so if you can’t take advantage of the five free days of diving offered before your IDC, this is by far the cheapest and best way to see the amazing reefs and wrecks of Phuket! You can see more here on our recreational diving website that covers everything there is to know about Scuba Diving Phuket.
- + 5 Instructor Specialties
- + 5 Instructor Specialties
- + 25 Instructor Certifications
* PADI Specialty instructor fee of 98$ is NOT included.
What Are my PADI Fee’s?
If you wish to be a valid, teaching status, (OWSI) PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Instructor you will be required to pay the following fee’s directly to PADI. Aussie Divers Phuket have no control over these fee’s and none of them are optional, you pay them to PADI during your IDC.
PADI MSDT fee can be paid after passing your IE and finishing your specialty instructor training!
We provide this calculator for your benefit so that you know approximately the cost of certifying as an Instructor with PADI. Fee’s are subject to change without notice.
Please be aware that the fee’s are listed in Australian Dollars, but depending on where you live and where you intend to teach they can be slightly different.
PADI specialty Instructor registration fee of (98$ per specialty) not included
PADI Instructor Specialty Fee's
Each time you certify in a given PADI instructor Specialty, you will pay PADI a one time processing fee, of 98$. This fee is non-negotiable if you wish to teach that specialty as a PADI instructor. This fee will be charged upon completion of the specialty training, usually this happens after you have graduated as an instructor and begun your specialty training to become a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT).
When Getting Quotes Please Make Sure That The "Total Price" is the Final Amount you Pay
Let's be clear, becoming a PADI scuba diving instructor costs money, you need to pay for your training over the course of your IDC, you need to pay PADI to register as an instructor and there are materials such as the PADI Crew Pack that you are 100% required to have to even begin your IDC training. Some dive center's will not tell you about this until you arrive. It is their way of making an IDC look cheaper than it really is. Please check the final price before signing up with any dive centre. This is to include course tuition, accommodation, boat fees, PADI Fees, IE Fees and the like.
We pride ourselves on giving you honest pricing
Simply check the facts the true facts are above, we have listed ALL shop, materials & PADI fee's that are required to become a valid PADI Scuba Diving Instructor, if you are looking elsewhere at cheaper IDC's please be aware that you will pay the fee's and require the materials listed above regardless of if you knew about them or not.
At Aussie Divers we want you to dive and learn with piece of mind, we are Phuket's busiest Five Star Instructor Development Center and you will not be charged any hidden fees whether they are from us or PADI. We want you to focus entirely on your training while having a good time here in Phuket.
Pro Platinum IDC Package Extra’s
Remember everything listed below also comes included with the Platinum IDC Package, you won’t find this amount of added extra’s anywhere else, so don’t hesitate, contact us immediately to book your IDC with Aussie Divers Phuket!
- 14 days free accommodation in our newly refurbished hotel which is above our Chalong dive center ~
- Enjoy 5 days of free diving before your PADI IDC – Koh Phi Phi, King Cruiser, Shark Point, Koh Doc Mai, Racha Noi and Racha Yai ^
- Emergency First responder (EFR) and Care For Children
- PADI Enriched Air Specialty Instructor course *
- PADI Oxygen Provider Specialty Instructor Course *
- * PADI specialty Instructor registration fee not included
- ^ Only redeemable before the start of your IDC
- ~ If hotel is full we will provide you with accomm close to the shop of equal value
All Aussie Divers IDC Packages Include
The Platinum IDC Package also includes everything included in the Silver & Gold packages.
- 2 Preparation days are included in our PADI IDC packages
- We organise and prepare you PADI Instructor Examinations for you
- Extra Open Water presentation and confined water presentation, Extra in-water workshops, Rescue, Search and Recovery, Navigation, Knots, CESA, Lift bag, Descents
- PADI IE pass assurance, we have a 100% pass rate!
- Assistance for visa (letter of invitation, room booking, course description….)
- Free use of our computerized classroom
- Wireless internet access at the facility (anywhere in the facility including the classroom)
- Language supports
- Unique job placement service: prepare a resume, where to look and find a job as a PADI Instructor
- FREE use of ScubaPro diving equipment during professional packages
- Aussie Divers and one of the PADI Course Director will be with you during the PADI IE, we will organize the logistic for you.
Aussie Divers IDC Candidates In Action
If you want to be immediately employable in the scuba diving world, the Aussie Divers Platinum package is by far the most comprehensive and dedicated IDC that will help you achieve this. PADI MSDT’s are in short supply so don’t miss your opportunity to get this training for a great price!