Aussie Divers Pro Gold IDC Package
This is our second IDC package and is extremely popular with anyone who is seriously thinking about working in the diving industry because of the specialty instructor training that is included in the package price. The more training you have and the more specialties you can teach, the more valuable you become to dive operations, shops, liveaboards and dive center’s.
the more specialties you can teach, the more valuable you become
We also don’t force you into doing specialty instructor training that won’t benefit you or that you don’t enjoy, we have a large selection of specialties that you can choose from, they are listed below.
Pick Five Instructor Specialties At No Extra Cost
Technically you will get seven instructor specialties because we throw in Nitrox & Oxygen Provider specialties free with every IDC package!
- Deep Diver
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Underwater Navigation
- Night Diver
- Search and Recovery
- Wreck Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
The best thing about doing your specialty instructor training is actually the diving, if you didn’t get a chance to dive before your IDC, this is your best opportunity because it’s included in the Gold Package price!
- + 5 Instructor Specialties
- + 5 Instructor Specialties
- + 25 Instructor Certifications
* PADI Specialty instructor fee of 98$ is NOT included.
What Are my PADI Fee’s?
If you wish to be a valid, teaching status, (OWSI) PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Instructor you will be required to pay the following fee’s directly to PADI. Aussie Divers Phuket have no control over these fee’s and none of them are optional, you pay them to PADI during your IDC.
We provide this calculator for your benefit so that you know approximately the cost of certifying as an Instructor with PADI. Fee’s are subject to change without notice.
Please be aware that the fee’s are listed in Australian Dollars, but depending on where you live and where you intend to teach they can be slightly different.
PADI specialty Instructor registration fee of (98$ per specialty) not included in PADI fee table
PADI Instructor Specialty Fee's
Each time you certify in a given PADI instructor Specialty, you will pay PADI a one time processing fee, of 98$. This fee is non-negotiable if you wish to teach that specialty as a PADI instructor. This fee will be charged upon completion of the specialty training, usually this happens after you have graduated as an instructor and begun your specialty training to become a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT).
When Getting Quotes Please Make Sure That The "Total Price" is the Final Amount you Pay
Let's be clear, becoming a PADI scuba diving instructor costs money, you need to pay for your training over the course of your IDC, you need to pay PADI to register as an instructor and there are materials such as the PADI Crew Pack that you are 100% required to have to even begin your IDC training. Some dive center's will not tell you about this until you arrive. It is their way of making an IDC look cheaper than it really is. Please check the final price before signing up with any dive centre. This is to include course tuition, accommodation, boat fees, PADI Fees, IE Fees and the like.
We pride ourselves on giving you honest pricing
Simply check the facts the true facts are above, we have listed ALL shop, materials & PADI fee's that are required to become a valid PADI Scuba Diving Instructor, if you are looking elsewhere at cheaper IDC's please be aware that you will pay the fee's and require the materials listed above regardless of if you knew about them or not.
At Aussie Divers we want you to dive and learn with piece of mind, we are Phuket's busiest Five Star Instructor Development Center and you will not be charged any hidden fees whether they are from us or PADI. We want you to focus entirely on your training while having a good time here in Phuket.
Pro Gold IDC Package Extra’s
There is even more free stuff in our Gold package, please see below for a full list of extra benefits, services and training for the Pro Gold IDC Package with Aussie Divers Phuket.
- 14 days free accommodation in our newly refurbished hotel which is above our Chalong dive center ~
- Enjoy 5 days of free diving before your PADI IDC – Koh Phi Phi, King Cruiser, Shark Point, Koh Doc Mai, Racha Noi and Racha Yai ^
- Emergency First responder (EFR) and Care For Children
- PADI Enriched Air Specialty Instructor course *
- PADI Oxygen Provider Specialty Instructor Course *
- * PADI specialty Instructor registration fee not included
- ^ Only redeemable before the start of your IDC
- ~ If hotel is full we will provide you with accomm close to the shop of equal value
All Aussie Divers IDC Packages Include
Don’t forget that you get all of the following included with any IDC package deal booked with Aussie Divers Phuket at no extra cost.
- 2 Preparation days are included in our PADI IDC packages
- We organise and prepare you PADI Instructor Examinations for you
- Extra Open Water presentation and confined water presentation, Extra in-water workshops, Rescue, Search and Recovery, Navigation, Knots, CESA, Lift bag, Descents
- PADI IE pass assurance, we have a 100% pass rate!
- Assistance for visa (letter of invitation, room booking, course description….)
- Free use of our computerized classroom
- Wireless internet access at the facility (anywhere in the facility including the classroom)
- Language supports
- Unique job placement service: prepare a resume, where to look and find a job as a PADI Instructor
- FREE use of ScubaPro diving equipment during professional packages
- Aussie Divers and one of the PADI Course Director will be with you during the PADI IE, we will organize the logistic for you.
Aussie Divers IDC Candidates In Action
The Pro Gold IDC Package is your ticket to success as a PADI (OWSI) Open Water Scuba Instructor, get the right training and become a sought after diving professional!