PADI Assistant Instructor Course at Aussie Divers Thailand (AI) – 5 days
PADI IDC with Aussie Divers in Phuket
This is the first part of the PADI Instructor Course (PADI IDC), it takes 5 days to do your PADI Assistant Instructor course with us. The course is conducted by our PADI Course Directors team.
One of the main objectives with the PADI Assistant Instructor course it gives you the foundation methods for teaching scuba diving in confined water, open water training dives and in the classroom. Others responsibilities acquired with this rating:
– Teach Peak Performance Buoyancy, Project AWARE and Coral Reef Conservation specialties under the direction of a PADI Instructor.
– Independently conduct Discover Scuba Diving in a pool or confined water.
– Independently conduct PADI Seal Team AquaMissions.
– Independently conduct Bubblemaker programs.
Another objective as a PADI Assistant Instructor it’s to function as instructional assistants and independently conduct certain PADI programs.
What you will learn
During your 5 days training of the PADI Assistant Instructor course you will have classroom lectures, independent study, practical sessions in different environments and learn to construct effective presentations in confined, open water and in the classroom, conducts PADI programs. You will cover:
• Knowledge development through self-study, quizzes, lectures and presentations
• Confined water skill review and assessment, workshops and presentations
• Open water workshops, rescue assessment and candidate presentations
• Business of Diving
• Risk Management
• Start Diving (Discover Scuba Diving, Skin Diving, Bubblemaker, PADI Seal Team)
1. PADI Divemaster, or leadership level with another diver training organization.
2. 18 years old
3. 60 logged dives; documented experience in night diving, deep diving and underwater navigation.
4. Certified diver for six months
5. Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by a physician within 12 months
6. Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course completion (or qualifying training) within the last 24 months
7. If not a PADI Divemaster, complete the PADI Divemaster course dive rescue assessment and submit documentation of qualifying certifications for entry-level, advanced, rescue and leadership level to PADI.
It takes 5 days to do the course, to follow the PADI Assistant Instructor Course you need the PADI IDC crew pack. You can use the same crew pack for the PADI IDC.
Price: 23,800 Baht
PADI Fees and PADI materials not included
Do Your PADI Assistant INstructor Course With Aussie Divers Phuket