Aussie Divers Pro Silver IDC Package
You won’t find better instruction or a more friendly and welcoming group of diving professionals anywhere else in Thailand. Aussie Divers Phuket is heavily focused on creating star PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Instructors through our customized Instructor Development Courses & range of IDC Packages.
Where else can you get five days of FREE, yes FREE, diving before doing your IDC? Where else will put you up in a comfy room for 12 nights so your are well rested and ready to tackle the challenging demands placed on you as a PADI Instructor? Who else will provide free equipment rental for your IDC and also throw in completely free specialty instructor training so you are better able to immediately enter the work force?
There is simply no choice when it comes to quality or value for every dollar spent, Aussie Divers will help you to become a respected and sought after diving professional. Don’t trust your education to anyone else, dive, eat, sleep & learn with us here in beautiful Phuket!
The Silver Package
This is our cheapest and most sought after IDC package, it includes close to 50,000 THB in free training, services and equipment rental, you won’t get that kind of benefit with anyone else.
includes close to 50,000 THB in free training, services
To make it easy for you to see exactly what you getting in the Silver IDC Package, please see the green box below where you can see the real value of all the free stuff you get if you book with us.
- + 5 Instructor Specialties
- + 5 Instructor Specialties
- + 25 Instructor Certifications
* PADI Specialty instructor fee of 98$ is NOT included.
So What Are my PADI Fee’s?
If you want to be a valid PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Instructor (OWSI) you will be required to pay the following fee’s directly to PADI before you are legally qualified and able to teach PADI courses.
We provide this calculator for your benefit so that you know approximately the cost of certifying as an Instructor with PADI. Fee’s are subject to change without notice.
Please be aware that the fee’s are listed in Australian Dollars, but depending on where you live and where you intend to teach they can be slightly different.
PADI specialty Instructor registration fee of (98$ per specialty) not included
PADI Instructor Specialty Fee's
Each time you certify in a given PADI instructor Specialty, you will pay PADI a one time processing fee, of 98$. This fee is non-negotiable if you wish to teach that specialty as a PADI instructor. This fee will be charged upon completion of the specialty training, usually this happens after you have graduated as an instructor and begun your specialty training to become a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT).
When Getting Quotes Please Make Sure That The "Total Price" is the Final Amount you Pay
Let's be clear, becoming a PADI scuba diving instructor costs money, you need to pay for your training over the course of your IDC, you need to pay PADI to register as an instructor and there are materials such as the PADI Crew Pack that you are 100% required to have to even begin your IDC training. Some dive center's will not tell you about this until you arrive. It is their way of making an IDC look cheaper than it really is. Please check the final price before signing up with any dive centre. This is to include course tuition, accommodation, boat fees, PADI Fees, IE Fees and the like.
We pride ourselves on giving you honest pricing
Simply check the facts the true facts are above, we have listed ALL shop, materials & PADI fee's that are required to become a valid PADI Scuba Diving Instructor, if you are looking elsewhere at cheaper IDC's please be aware that you will pay the fee's and require the materials listed above regardless of if you knew about them or not.
At Aussie Divers we want you to dive and learn with piece of mind, we are Phuket's busiest Five Star Instructor Development Center and you will not be charged any hidden fees whether they are from us or PADI. We want you to focus entirely on your training while having a good time here in Phuket.
Pro IDC Silver Package Extra’s
Just incase you missed them above where we listed all the free stuff you get with this package, here it is one more time. All of this is included with this package at no extra charge!
- 14 days free accommodation in our newly refurbished hotel which is above our Chalong dive center ~
- Enjoy 5 days of free diving before your PADI IDC – Koh Phi Phi, King Cruiser, Shark Point, Koh Doc Mai, Racha Noi and Racha Yai ^
- Emergency First responder (EFR) and Care For Children
- PADI Enriched Air Specialty Instructor course *
- PADI Oxygen Provider Specialty Instructor Course *
- * PADI specialty Instructor registration fee not included
- ^ Only redeemable before the start of your IDC
- ~ If hotel is full we will provide you with accomm close to the shop of equal value
All Aussie Divers IDC Packages Include
Don’t forget that you get all of the following included with any IDC package deal booked with Aussie Divers Phuket at no extra cost.
- 2 Preparation days are included in our PADI IDC packages
- We organise and prepare you PADI Instructor Examinations for you
- Extra Open Water presentation and confined water presentation, Extra in-water workshops, Rescue, Search and Recovery, Navigation, Knots, CESA, Lift bag, Descents
- PADI IE pass assurance, we have a 100% pass rate!
- Assistance for visa (letter of invitation, room booking, course description….)
- Free use of our computerized classroom
- Wireless internet access at the facility (anywhere in the facility including the classroom)
- Language supports
- Unique job placement service: prepare a resume, where to look and find a job as a PADI Instructor
- FREE use of ScubaPro diving equipment during professional packages
- Aussie Divers and one of the PADI Course Director will be with you during the PADI IE, we will organize the logistic for you.
Aussie Divers IDC Candidates In Action
Don’t hesitate, see what all the fuss and why people are leaving their stuffy cramped offices for the wide open ocean and clear waters of Phuket, book your IDC package today and be teaching scuba diving in a few weeks time!